Wednesday, June 16, 2010

One Week Till Lift Off...

So this past week after seeing some of my best friends for the last time in awhile, and realizing the amazing experiences/travels I've had over the last year. The thought of a blog crept into my mind. It's not something I would usually do but as I've kept up with a friend of mines in Morocco in the peace corps, Cara, I realized it seems the easiest way to keep in touch and reminds me of the journal I kept from Europe.

Well, back to packing the first suitcase which is actually more of a struggle than I thought but for completely opposite reasons. I feel like I don't have enough Winter clothes to fill it up to 50lbs and I brought all my snow skiing gear. Now I'm just trying to get it full because I still have a carry-on and another 50lbs suitcase to boot.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jeff,
    I'm glad to see you have a way for family and friends to follow your escapades in the down under. I wish you the best fortune there and think you made a wise decision to go. After all life experience is the best university in the solar system.

    ReplyDelete