Monday, June 21, 2010

All packed and ready to roll...

Made it to LA with I hope everything after a hectic week as I was packing and preparing for a life move. Amazingly, I was pretty much packed 24 hours ahead of time, which would be a first for those that know me as I usually am lucky to start packing 1 hour before lift off. So this meant one last trip out in stl on a party bus for a friends birthday:

and grabbing lunch on Saturday:

Then I took a night flight out to LA and for those that haven't been out to LA it's beautiful and the humidity isn't suffocating like Stl so I'm hoping the humidity down under is pretty tame. Since it was such a beuatiful day, Sunday we spent time exploring and had a little beach action:


Tuesday night I depart to down under where after an 18 hour flight with a layover in New Zealand I'll arrive at 9am Thursday morning. I'll be staying with some random 22 year olds couch from couchsurfing.org until I find a permanent residence.

Best wishes America, I'm out for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment